tk4 just installed

Hercules390 - General mailing list
I just installed tk4 on windows 10. The console doesn't recognize Jes commands or when I try logon herc01. I looked at the tk4 user guide without much help. Should I try to install on linux?

Re: tk4 just installed

Hercules390 - General mailing list
The default TK4 setup is for unattended installation, if you read the manual it will explain how you’re expected to use it. Try logging in with a 3270 session instead.

Best,
Zack.