i want to run MVS / z/OS on OS x

Hercules390 - General mailing list
Dear all,
is there a chance to run such os with Hercules on my Mac?
regards Bert

Re: i want to run MVS / z/OS on OS x

On 3/15/2017 9:07 AM, bert Buler [hidden email] [hercules-390] wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> is there a chance to run such os with Hercules on my Mac?
>
> regards Bert

Bert,

Sure.. Technically, it shouldn't be a problem if you have the necessary
installation media or DASD images - and knowledge on how to use them.
(This is independent on the OS hosting hercules).

The rest is between you and your own legal team regarding licensing.

--Ivan

Re: i want to run MVS / z/OS on OS x

Yes.