VMFASM and copybooks

Hercules390 - Vm mailing list
While attempting to assemble DMKGRF, it became clear that VMFASM does not see the Options and local copybooks.   It seems to require a Global statement perhaps.  I thought of just copying the copybooks in the assembler code but then there is probably a better way.   Also while I am at it what is the name of copybook or macro for PSA Dsect?

regards;

Rahim

RE: VMFASM and copybooks

Hercules390 - Vm mailing list