Seriously confused about HercPrt with tk4- [1 Attachment]

Seriously confused about HercPrt with tk4- [1 Attachment]

Hercules390 - Mvs mailing list
I am trying to use HercPrt with tk4- under Windows 10.  No matter what values I use for the Line arguments in the Trigger section to produce a .txt printout, the file comes out garbled when I try to open it. Can someone please tell me the correct values?  I haven't tried PDF yet, so I would like the values for that too. Please help.
 Thanks,
 Bernard Rich

Re: Seriously confused about HercPrt with tk4-

Hercules390 - Mvs mailing list
Hello!
Why don't you show us your config file? And also please note how you
are triggering the printer program?

And also please describe how you have your system loaded.
-----
Gregg C Levine [hidden email]

Bernard Rich wrote:

> I am trying to use HercPrt with tk4- under Windows 10.
> No matter what values I use for the Line arguments in
> the Trigger section to produce a .txt printout, the file
> comes out garbled when I try to open it.

Define "garbled".

Define "when I try to open it".

--
"Fish" (David B. Trout)