Re: Digest Number 7181

Hercules390 - General mailing list
Hitachi had(or has) the VOS OS.  It was written mostly with 370 instructions but had list of additions instructions.

The two I remember that I thought were interesting are single instructions that performed standard linkage conventions.

Kim cooper

Sent from my LG Optimus G Pro™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone