Number of CPUs not represented in Performance Screen

Number of CPUs not represented in Performance Screen

Hercules390 - General mailing list
Hi

 I just installed Hercules on my new  8 core machine for NUMCPU on the configuration file I put in
 8. However when I hit <esc> to see the performance screen

 I only see CPU's 0 -3

Re: Number of CPUs not represented in Performance Screen

Hercules390 - General mailing list
what is MAXCPU in configuration file?