Is there a complete list of the Six Pack compilers?

Is there a complete list of the Six Pack compilers?

Hercules390 - Vm mailing list
Just spent 20 minutes googling this question and could not find even a partial list of the compilers in the Six Pack.  Can someone give me a list of the top of their head?

Thanks in advance

Buddy Bell

Re: Is there a complete list of the Six Pack compilers?

On Thu, 3/23/17, [hidden email] [H390-VM] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Can someone give me a list of the top of their head?

BASIC, COBOL, FORTRAN, GCC, Stanford Pascal, PL/C, PL/1, PL360, SNOBOL4, WATFIV

Rene FERLAND, Montreal