Installation of Hercules, MVS, utilities, and documentation.

Installation of Hercules, MVS, utilities, and documentation.

Sternbach, William [IT]
Hi,

Would you be kind enough to send me the download links so I can download:

1) The latest version of the Hercules.

2) The latest public domain IBM MVS operating system.

3) The latest public domain IBM utilities like IBM Sort, and compilers like Fortran, PL/1 and Cobol.

4) Any documentation which would help guide me through the installation process.

Thank you in advance for your kind help.

- Bill

  List owner:   [hidden email]

  http://www.conmicro.cx/hercules

Re: Installation of Hercules, MVS, utilities, and documentation.

somitcw
   Start with Volker Bandke's Turnkey MVS on:
 http://www.ibiblio.org/jmaynard/

   It doesn't have the newest Hercules, but
you can add that later.  It does have compilers,
sort, and documentation.  Yahoo Group for it is:

   The Tur(n)key MVS file section has IND$FILE
and a newer release of RPF.

--- In [hidden email], "Sternbach, William [IT]"
<william.sternbach@c...> wrote:

> Hi,
> Would you be kind enough to send me the download
>links so I can download:
> 1) The latest version of the Hercules.
> 2) The latest public domain IBM MVS operating system.
> 3) The latest public domain IBM utilities like IBM Sort,
>and compilers like Fortran, PL/1 and Cobol.
> 4) Any documentation which would help guide me through
>the installation process.
> Thank you in advance for your kind help.
> - Bill

  List owner:   [hidden email]

  http://www.conmicro.cx/hercules