Quantcast

FISHLIB.DLL

jeanremi.tostain
Hi,

I'm looking for the FISHLIB.DLL ... But I did not find it ...

Where I can get it please ?

Thank's

Best Regards.

Tostain Jean-Remi

Re: FISHLIB.DLL

David Wade
There is a download link on of Fishs page, but it looks like the European
mirrors are still back level. I know Volker is away so thats understandable.
Not sure about the other site. So you will have to get direct from
softdevlabs or http://www.cbttape.org/~fish/hercgui-index.html.

> I'm looking for the FISHLIB.DLL ... But I did not find it ...
>
> Where I can get it please ?
>

> Thank's
>
> Best Regards.
>
> Tostain Jean-Remi