Cryptography Emulation

Márcio Oliveira-2
Hi all,

   I'm new in the Linux + Mainframe World and have some doubts.

   Can Hercules emule PCICC / PCICA crypto processors? And where can I find
some "didatics" information about s/390? (Because I find a lot of technical
information, but nothing for newbies).

   Thanks a lot.

Márcio Oliveira
RHCE / LPIC-2

  List owner:   [hidden email]

  http://www.conmicro.cx/hercules

Re: Cryptography Emulation

Bernard van der Helm

Hi Marcio,

All the instructuin you can find in the principles of operation are
implemented, tested and working.

Regards,

Bernard

--- In [hidden email], Márcio Oliveira <jdob@i...> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>    I'm new in the Linux + Mainframe World and have some doubts.
>
>    Can Hercules emule PCICC / PCICA crypto processors? And where can
I find
> some "didatics" information about s/390? (Because I find a lot of
technical
> information, but nothing for newbies).
>
>    Thanks a lot.
>
> Márcio Oliveira