CPU loop running Hercules 3.12 on Windows 10

CPU loop running Hercules 3.12 on Windows 10

Hercules390 - General mailing list
After a z/OS guest was up for a while I noticed in Windows task manager that Hercules was spinning the CPU at 25% constantly (1 core out of 4)
 I then shutdown the OS and the CPU loop did not stop.
 Any idea what might be causing the cpu to spin and how to diagnose the cause ?

Re: CPU loop running Hercules 3.12 on Windows 10

Hercules390 - General mailing list
Did you use the shared dasd feature with another Hercules instance ? I find that causes permanent high CPU in the server.

---In [hidden email], <ahngb4nond2fjs4iv3chtuacfjmf4dgzileuxli7@...> wrote :

 After a z/OS guest was up for a while I noticed in Windows task manager that Hercules was spinning the CPU at 25% constantly (1 core out of 4)
 I then shutdown the OS and the CPU loop did not stop.
 Any idea what might be causing the cpu to spin and how to diagnose the cause ?

Re: CPU loop running Hercules 3.12 on Windows 10

Hercules390 - General mailing list
I am only using a single Hercules instance so no shared dasd devices.