Also have a GC20-1868-2 SNA - Sessions Between Logical Units

Also have a GC20-1868-2 SNA - Sessions Between Logical Units

hackules390
Very good shape...dated April 1981.  Good old fashioned green cover.
They just don't make like this anymore.  :-)

Hollar if you want it...

Leland

RE: Also have a GC20-1868-2 SNA - Sessions Between Logical Units

Gregg C Levine-2
Hello from Gregg C Levine
YOWL!!!!
That was from a suggestion from one of my cats who happened to be
reading your messages over my shoulders.

So how do you want to send it to me? Write me off list please.
-----
Gregg C Levine [hidden email]
---
"The Force will be with you... Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi

Logical
> Units
>
> Very good shape...dated April 1981.  Good old fashioned green cover.
> They just don't make like this anymore.  :-)
>
> Hollar if you want it...
>
> Leland

Re: Also have a GC20-1868-2 SNA - Sessions Between Logical Units

Andy The K
--- In [hidden email], "hackules390" <hackules@d...> wrote:
> Very good shape...dated April 1981.  Good old fashioned green
cover.
> They just don't make like this anymore.  :-)

This just reminded me of the most embarrassing moment of my
professional career.

For those who are too young to know this, the first "System/360
Reference Information" was a fold-up card colored green.  One day in
the early '80s I was sitting at a terminal debugging, and needed some
info.  I reached idly behind me and said to my colleague,"M.J., do you
have a green card?"  The next thing I knew, she had placed ion my
outstretched hand...  a little plastic photo ID duly issued by the US
Immigration and Naturalization Service !!!

Shalom from Tel Aviv.   Andy.