Alan L Richards/CONTRACT/Milwaukee/RA/Rockwell is out of the office.

Alan L Richards/CONTRACT/Milwaukee/RA/Rockwell is out of the office.

Alan L Richards
I will be out of the office starting  06/29/2005 and will not return until
09/01/2005.

I will be on Vacation until Sep 1st. Contact  Jim Woodruff if any
questions, contact 744-6552

  List owner:   [hidden email]

  http://www.conmicro.cx/hercules

Re: Alan L Richards/CONTRACT/Milwaukee/RA/Rockwell is out of the office.

TonyM-3
yeah.
8 weeks.

Niiiiiiiiice....

Jay! How them alpha's holding up?

Tony
From: Jay Maynard <[hidden email]>
Date:  Wed, 29 Jun 2005 19:56:59 -0500

Sent via the KillerWebMail system at mail.compusource.net

  List owner:   [hidden email]

  http://www.conmicro.cx/hercules

Re: Alan L Richards/CONTRACT/Milwaukee/RA/Rockwell is out of the office.

Mike Schwab
Sounds like a cross continent bicycle tour like
http://www.crazyguyonabike.com or http://www.utterfolly.com .

> >On Wed, Jun 29, 2005 at 07:55:13PM -0500, Alan L Richards wrote:
>>> I will be out of the office starting  06/29/2005 and will not
return >>> until 09/01/2005 <snip> on Vacation. <snip>

--
Mike A Schwab, Litchfield IL USA
http://www.bikejournal.com/journal_public.asp?rname=maschwab great

  List owner:   [hidden email]

From: "M. Ray Mullins" <[hidden email]>
Date:  Thu, 30 Jun 2005 06:51:48 -0700

>Must be one of them Europeans with 8 weeks vacation.  :-)
>
>Man, I would love to have that much, though...

It'd be nice, but can you imagine the sheer VOLUME of catch-up work?
It'd take me a LONG time to get caught up! Would end up nullifying the
8-week vacation to begin with!

Tony

Sent via the KillerWebMail system at mail.compusource.net

  List owner:   [hidden email]