Alan L Richards/CONTRACT/Milwaukee/RA/Rockwell is out of the office.

Alan L Richards/CONTRACT/Milwaukee/RA/Rockwell is out of the office.

Alan L Richards
I will be out of the office starting  06/29/2005 and will not return until
09/01/2005.

I will be on Vacation until Sep 1st. Contact  Jim Woodruff if any
questions, contact 744-6552

  List owner:   [hidden email]

  http://www.conmicro.cx/hercules

Re: Alan L Richards/CONTRACT/Milwaukee/RA/Rockwell is out of the office.

Jay Maynard
On Wed, Jun 29, 2005 at 07:55:13PM -0500, Alan L Richards wrote:
> I will be out of the office starting  06/29/2005 and will not return until
> 09/01/2005.
>
> I will be on Vacation until Sep 1st. Contact  Jim Woodruff if any
> questions, contact 744-6552

Some vacation.

In any event, this guy's getting set to NOMAIL until he gets back. We're not
going to have this going on for two months.

  List owner:   [hidden email]

  http://www.conmicro.cx/hercules

Re: Alan L Richards/CONTRACT/Milwaukee/RA/Rockwell is out of the office.

M. Ray Mullins
Must be one of them Europeans with 8 weeks vacation.  :-)

Man, I would love to have that much, though...

--
M. Ray Mullins

  http://www.conmicro.cx/hercules